Real Love

You showed me what love is
It’s the thing that I couldn’t miss
You made me feel what love is
It’s the thing that put me in peace

Humans are so vulnerable
And sometimes feels miserable
But with You, I can take it all
The pain would be bearable

When I’m creeping in loneliness
And feel I’m just a mess
You take away the emptiness
And make me feel like I’m the best

In all the things that I’ve been through
You guide me all the way too
I know Your love is so true
That I wish I’m always with You

‘Cause You made me feel what love is
Like a sweet autumn mist
‘Cause You made me know what love is
Now You’re on the top of my list

Though I’m not worthy of You
But with Your words, light and love as a cue
I’ll never stop falling for you
And for that, God, I always love You



Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment